Sunday 26 June 2011

Clinkers Cookies = Genius


I love this Clinkers ad. It cheers me up on days when I need to laugh at unicorns discussing paternity tests in a forest.

Today I found a container of smashed up clinkers in my pantry (obviously left over from some other baking experiment). So I baked them into choc chip cookies.

The problem with chocolate cookies is that they're not particualrly photogenic..

But they taste AMAZING

I was a little slack in the photography department, but here's the ingrediants line up >>


And the pretty, semi-mixed cookie dough - YUM


I have already eaten more of these than I care to admit. Will be taking the rest to work tomorrow to share the love (and calories).

xx

1 comment:

  1. First of all - WTF - Unicorns discussing Paternity Tests?!?! LOL :P

    Second of all - once again, I am sooo jealous of your co-workers :( Wish I was there to road test these babies!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...