Tuesday 21 June 2011

Cupcake Therapy

Some people indulge in retail therapy when they're feeling down.

I'm the type of person who would prefer to wallow in a tub of icecream (Cookies and Cream, if you want to get specific), or eat a block of chocolate (Cadbury's Rockyroad..)

But I must admit that I have found myself happily clicking away on the internet of late, and relishing in the world of online shopping.

Because you can do it in your pajamas (or if I'm honest, at my desk at work..)

Today I am delighting in the combination of my two favourite things - Retail therapy and sugary goodness - because I have just clickity-clicked my way to the checkout and purchased one of the most beautiful books I have every seen -


Miette - Recipes from San Francisco's most charming pastry shop






I am so excited to flick through the pages of this book and revel in the beautiful photography and drool-worthy treats. I can't wait !

I think it's probably San Francisco's answer to the reknowned Magnolia Bakery - another book I can stare at for hours.

Miette is available through Amazon - here

AND, there's a website, which will keep me entertained until my package arrives in the mail !

xx

1 comment:

  1. I bars being the Taste Tester!!!!!!!!

    How awesome is online shopping!! And what a *beautiful* book Andie!! Magnificent choice to brighten your day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...