Tuesday 18 October 2011

Show Me The Sign

It's Official...


After over 3 months of tears, tantrums and panic attacks - My house is sold and the evidence is on the sign.

We celebrated with bubbles, ofcourse!


But surprisingly after such an emotional period I now feel a little numb.

I have packed up my kitchen, boxed up my belongings and sold my furniture - All in preparation for settlement which occurs in mid-November.

I think that's when the relief will hit me and the reality of my new beginning will set in.

Until then, all I can think about is how amazing my garden looks and smells right now!! Those roses are blooming gorgeous!


Good bye house.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hooooray! Congrats babe :) I'm having a champers for you too :) bring on November!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...