Saturday 21 January 2012

Unleashing My Inner-Artist

Lipstick inspired art.

I found it; I pinned it; I made it.

And now it hangs over my bed.




Ta-Dah!




So I was always a very creative little girl; Forever finishing one art project and moving on to the next. Painting, drawing, and yes decoupaging.. but over the years my artistic side has taken a back seat to more domestic projects like house renovations and gardening.

When I pinned this particular piece of art, I didn't really imagine that I would ever recreate it. But I got inspired to paint after Miss Pip started working on a project of her own.

And surprisingly (or not.. depending on how impressed you are with my painting skills) it didn't take me long at all.

Now that I have unleashed my inner-artist again, I'm in search of a new project. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...