Wednesday 29 February 2012

Cupcake Camp Adelaide

I like to bake cupcakes.

And you know I like to share said cupcakes. With friends; family; work colleagues etc.

But today I've found myself wondering if I am ready to share my cupcakes with complete strangers ???

I have stumbled upon a charity event called Cupcake Camp Adelaide where the basic idea is for volunteers to bake some cupcakes to be sold at the event for $2 each.



In 2011, the event sold over 1,000 cupcakes and raised $2,500 

The next event will be held on Saturday 24 March from 2-5pm at the Box Factory Community Centre
(59 Regent Street South, Adelaide)


So the question is - 

Am I ready to expose my cupcakes to a public arena ?



xx

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are even contemplating this!!! Of *course* your cupcakes are 'good enough' for the public arena... I would go so far as to say that you make the best cupcakes everrrrr :-) And the public doesn't deserve them :P (more for us tehehe) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should TOTALLY do this - I'll be there with a stash of $2 coins xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...