Tuesday 27 March 2012

Dreaming of Steaming Hot Chocolate

Can't believe it's nearly the end of March.

Long summer days are almost distant memories, and soon we will change our clocks (forward or back, I can never remember.. and let's be honest, I've now come to rely on my trusty smartphone to get it right!)

So now I'm dreaming of all things winter - warm socks, furry ugg boots, too-full bubble baths, and heavy blankets.

This winter I have promised myself that I will make it to the snow atleast once! 

If only for a weekend - 

Enough time to remind myself that I can still ski (it's like riding a bike, right?!); 
to feel the frosty cold turning my cheeks pink on the way up the mountain on the chairlift;
to layer myself up in oh-so-stylish ski clothes, scarfs, mittens and beanies;
and don't forget the best part - trudging awkwardly in my ski boots into the toasty warm cafes to drink delicious hot chocolates with a marshmallow floating on top.

I can't wait!

See my Winter Wonderland inspiration here

xx

1 comment:

  1. I cannot WAIT for you to come skiing with us!!! Very excited indeed xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...