Tuesday 10 April 2012

It's Not a Dead Muppet, I Swear

I wrote about my ideas for decorating the new house here.

Shortly after, by pure coincidence, I came across a rug which ticked several boxes - fun; girly; PINK! Plus it's oh so soft.

And totally the style Miss Morgan and I are going for in the new house.

It was quickly labelled a Dead Muppet by the Pippa, which is fine because Muppets are weird and scare me, so I'd much prefer it be dead and on my floor... Sorry kids.

Anyway, the Dead Muppet rug was one of the first things to be unpacked in the new house and I think it fits in quite nicely with our borrowed couch (Thanks Pip!), glass coffee table and sparkly cushions.

Barbie pink shag pile rug = Dead Muppet

More pics of the new place to come as we unpacked a little more over the weekend - in between playing with Miss Emmy and eating chocolate..!


xx

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I like the name of the rug, but it sure does look pretty :)

    Put more pics up pleeeeeeease

    Kthanksbai xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...