Tuesday 26 June 2012

Choc Raspberry Brownies

Another baking post..

Yes - at the moment, I am spending alllll of my free time in the kitchen.

Today it's about brownies.


C H O C   R A S P B E R R Y   B R O W N I E S

choc raspberry brownies >> STARTS WITH CUPCAKES

Sidenote : One day I will figure out how to photograph chocolate baked goods so that they look appetising.
Please bare with me while I stumble along blindly taking terrible photos!


I bought a new brownie tin which makes 12 individual brownies.

Individual brownie pan - Available here

You know, so you -
a) don't make a mess when you turn out an entire slab of brownie from a lamington tray; and 
b) don't make a mess when you're trying to cut said brownie slab into bite-sized pieces (or is that just me who can never, ever cut neatly?!)

In any case, I am in love with my new tin. And am planning on extending it's skills wayyy further than brownie baking. So watch this space..................


But... Back to the recipe - 

You will need - 
300g dark chocolate (I used 200g dark choc block; and 100g dark choc pieces)
200g butter
1 cup plain flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1 cup caster sugar
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
300g frozen raspberries


Ready?

OK

Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celcius

Grease your new fancy brownie pan

Melt 200g chocolate and butter in microwave. Set aside to cool slightly.

Sift flour and cocoa into large bowl. Stir in sugar.
Whisk in eggs; vanilla; and cooled choc/butter mixture.
Add raspberries - Fold.
Divide mixture into pan.
Sprinkle with choc pieces.
Bake

.
.
.
.
.
.

For about 30 minutes ?
Keep an eye on them.. the time will vary.
Cool completely in pan.
Or - Eat while warm and gooey.



xx

1 comment:

  1. MMM GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so lovely...do you have twitter or fb??

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...