Monday 24 September 2012

Andie Cupcake

It's time to get personal...


Who is Andie ?




If I'm honest, I can safely assume that all of my readers know me in 'real' life anyway..

But that's OK.

This post is like playing a game of 20 questions...

But without the 20 questions.


C'mon.. It'll be fun*.
*In a very loose sense of the word.



I am... still trying to figure out what to do with my life.



I try... to be thankful.


Be Happy - Love Life


I want... to be able to eat cupcakes and chocolate without getting fat.


I have… made mistakes. But I have also learnt from them.


I wish... my sister and I didn't live in different states.



I hate... being judged.
Yes – this is somewhat hypocritical considering how judgmental I can be.

And Kristen Stewart – I hate her too…


Kristen Stewart - Less facial expressions than a rug


I fear... losing the people I love




I lose... sleep if I am reading a book that I can’t put down. (Negotiating with myself - "Just one more chapter" NEVER works.)


I search... for patience. In myself. Because I can be a little bit like Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 

“But Daddy! I want a geese that lays golden eggs and I want it NOW!”


I wonder... ‘what if?’ allllll the time



I regret... buying several items in my wardrobe. What was I thinking?!



I can’t… fold a fitted sheet. Not even if my life depended on it. (And yes – I have seen the tutorials on Pinterest)


How to Fold a Fitted Sheet



I miss... my Nan  


I think... constantly. Sometimes unnecessarily. Often too much.


My Thought Flow Chart


I am never... going to be a successful poker player. My face shows every emotion.



I love... Miss Emmy; Cupcakes; the beach; Shoes; Sparkles; White home décor; Putting on my pajamas at the end of the day; Pretty dresses; Baking; Listening to the rain; Bubble baths… ah the list is endless.



I look forward to... going to Paris one day. 


Bonjour


I usually… Spend my weekends baking and walking Miss Emmy. This is my ultimate relaxation.


I keep... certain people’s phone numbers in my mobile so that I know not to answer those calls. 



I always... wear mascara. Because honestly ? You would think I was dying if I didn’t. 



I sing... in the car. With the windows down if it’s warm outside. 
And no – I don’t stop singing at the traffic lights.. Let the people stare!!!

Singing in the Car


I never... thought I would be 26 and divorced


I cry... if I leave the house feeling fabulous in the morning; but don’t see anyone important all day. OK – not actual tears. But I do get a little disappointed to ‘waste’ a gorgeous outfit/hair-day.



I am not always... confident. 



I dance... in the kitchen. When I am baking.



I need... to stress less. Sometimes anxiety consumes me. This may have something to do with that whole ‘over-thinking’ thing.. 


Overthinking Ruins You


I should... pay more attention to the news and current events. Considering I work in the media industry, I should be much more informed than I am.


I sometimes... get to a point in my work day when I can 100% guarantee that I am going to be completely unproductive until home time. (Yes – Sometimes this point occurs before 10am..)


I can’t wait... to see what my future has in store for me.


Life Flow Chart


xx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous post young lady. THIS is proof that great things are yet to come, fabulous amazing wonderful. always remember what you wrote here. So aware. So present. GREAT THINGS Andie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...