Wednesday 19 September 2012

Never Second Guess

This past week I've been spending time with my friends Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte.

I can easily indulge in episode after episode of Sex and the City.



And I don't feel bad about being a couch potato for the past few nights because it's more than a TV show - it's like therapy.

These women are good friends to have because no matter what mistakes I have made - they have probably made them too. Or worse.

Admittedly - like true friends - they do things that I judge question; but I love them anyway.


See? They offer companionship and wisdom.

And their lives of endless brunches, cocktails, VIP events and designer clothing are just so damn glamorous!

xx



Image here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...