Friday 19 October 2012

Wish Upon A Star...

I am usually allll over 'The Birthday Countdown'

Yet somehow there's now less than a month til my Birthday and I have barely given thought to how I shall celebrate the Day Month of Me.

Today I decided to take the time to jot down my Ultimate Wishlist

You know - Just a few bits an pieces that would make me super happy if they happened to make their way into my life!


Breville Kitchen Wizz; Sprinkle Bakes Book; MAC 'Hello Sailor' Lipstick;
Prada Candy Perfume; GHD Hair Straightener;
Pretty Ring via Etsy; Cake Tins; Home Love Book;
Individual Glass Cloche Cupcake Stands; iPad; Apple Pendant


Some of these items are things I may eventually buy for myself as a treat...

And some (such as the Prada Perfume) are because there was an incident in which the absolute life was scared out of me in the middle of the night.

BTW - a PINK hair straightener?! 
Obviously this is a necessity! I don't own a GHD, so I think I may have to invest in this limited edition.


Oh to dream....


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...