Friday 30 November 2012

Gone Fishing

I haven't done an interiors post in a while.. 

Probably because I have been distracted with exiting things like Birthdays and Baking.

Perhaps it's also been a lack of inspiration.

I don't even want to think about the amount of time I spend on Pinterest and various other house and design blogs, but sadly it's been a while since I've found any super inspirational homes worth pinning.

Third world problems, right?!

But now I've found it. 

Allow me to unveil three images of Interior Perfection. 


Pink and White Dining



Bedside Vignette



White Living Space


I particularly like the personality of the fish.

Maybe I'll go buy myself a goldfish this weekend? 

Seems like a solid plan.....


Find Maria Barros' other interior genius here.


xx




Images here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...