Sunday 30 December 2012

My Insta-Life

I have a confession..

I have an addiction.

It's not drugs or alcohol*

It's not even worthy of an episode of My Strange Addictions - I'm not eating couch cushions that's for sure..

It's just a little ol' app that I just can't get enough of.

Enter Instagram

Oh how I love thee.

I love that it still has the capacity to let me stalk people Facebook-style; without the meaningless status updates that I just don't care about.

I love that I can waste a considerable portion of my day searching random #hashtags

Hello #minischnauzer
or

#fitness
or

#channingtatum


And I love that I can document my random life.
Even if no one else cares to know where I am (usually at the beach) or what I'm eating (cupcakes).

Guess what??

This is the beginning of My Insta-Life.

A little blog post where I share my latest Instagram posts.. just for a little fun :)


Left > Right; Top > Bottom

Strange dolls on sale in Kmart (no wonder the youth of today are a little cray); 

Miss Emmy playing Sleepy Lions in the car;

My new toy - and the reason why I can blog to you from the comfort of my home again (after 6 months of being laptop-less and blogging at work... during scheduled breaks/lunchtime of course);

Lunch time wine - is there anything better?; 

Gingerbread House candy. Notice there's no photo of the completed house? Yeah... Let's move on;

Pancakes. Enough said;

The photographic evidence from our beach-themed Christmas Party. Here's a word of advice - Stay AWAY from the photo booth whilst intoxicated;

The photos from the beginning of the night were actually very cute. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for the rest of the evening;

Gifts from clients. *Warm and Fuzzy*;

Jamie Oliver in The Advertiser - I heart him;

And there it is - The beach = BLISS;

And the seagulls.



See??

Wasn't that fun?!


Follow me on Instagram (Andie_Cupcake) if you would like to see more exciting times in the life of a single girl.


xx


*Note: Some might dispute the alcohol thing.... 

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to uncover a strong secret that might get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...