Friday 14 December 2012

what's in a name?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet."
- Romeo and Juliet



Having gone through the process of changing my name back to it's original form in the past 12 months ('maiden name' sounds old and stuffy) I was impressed beyond words at the gift I received from The Lady P for my birthday.

Gold Monogram Necklace

More than just a gift - this necklace is a symbol of my identity. 

Yep... I just went there. Gettin all emotional and stuff.

And even more exciting is that it is the same necklace that the ever flawless Bee wears on her blog which I stalk follow.




Look at that - This necklace works with practically any outfit.

Love love love it.

xx



Images 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...