Wednesday 20 February 2013

Disney Dreams

I use this blog to randomly write about my goals all. the. time.. 

And today I want to share my latest daydream. At first, I questioned whether I should share it, because it seems childish. Kind of simple. Definitely not particularly challenging or cultural. And honestly? It's come out of nowhere.

Today I my dream is to indulge my inner six year old.

I want to go to Disneyland.

And eat Mickey Mouse shaped food.


Like Pretzels



And waffles



And icecream.



Yep - Today (like many days) my dreams are food related.


But I think that's OK??



xx

1 comment:

  1. I did not see anything like this when I was in Disneyland. Therefore I think I need to accompany you on this journey :) OMGGGGGG!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...