Friday 14 February 2014

let's live a technicolour life

H A P P Y   F R I D A Y !

I have trudged through yet another week at work. Surrounded by colleagues who have also lost their spark. And I must admit, as a team, it would be incredibly depressing to observe us from the outside!


When does the adult world lose its shine?

At what point does the colour begin to fade away?

When did we all grow up to be so boring and serious?!


As a child, everything has indefinite potential.

Sticks become swords;

Tables become forts; and

Clouds become elephants and tractors and clowns.

Children see the world with wonder and excitement.

They live in technicolour when adults live in monochrome.


So what can we do to stop the colour disappearing completely?


This weekend I am setting an intention to see the colours and really pay attention to my surroundings.


here

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...