Monday 29 December 2014

another end; another beginning

H I G H   F I V E   2 0 1 4

You have been a wild adventure; An ongoing lesson; A whirl of unexpected events.

And in these last few days before you slip out of my life and become another file of memories, I want to reflect, smile, perhaps shed a tear, and thank you.

Thankyou for starting in Queensland; and ending in South Australia.

Thankyou for four months of funemployment.

Thankyou for my European Adventure.

Thankyou for all the stories I made with my sister, and partner in crime.

Thankyou for the lessons. And lessons. And lessons.

Thankyou for the friendships. Old and new.

Thankyou for allowing me to finally unveil the most authentic version of myself I have ever been.




T H A N K Y O U

Because when I look back - I can honestly say that 2014 was an incredible year.

And I'm ready for an equally unpredictable and fulfilling 2015.




xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...