Wednesday 29 July 2015

man vs gentleman


Hands up who else hates this new upgrade to Facebook which sees memories from your past shoved in your face at the very top of the feed, so if you're anything like me, it's the first thing you see when you wake up in the morning?!

Yeah. I knew I wasn't alone.


BUT


This new functionality did notify me recently of a status update I posted in 2011 -






I know what you're thinking...

I was profound in 2011, wasn't I?!

And I stand by this statement 100%.

In fact, this 'memory' combined with today's Season Premiere of The Bachelor are the catalysts that inspired today's post...


The Difference Between  A  M A N  and a  G E N T L E M A N


Here's a little eye candy for those of you who are inspired by 'visual examples':


man vs gentleman >> STARTS WITH CUPCAKES

#youarewelcome


Much like Bee vs Wasp


A gentleman can usually be distinguished from a man on appearance alone...


[If you get close enough]


A sense of style.


A signature scent.


But it's a gentleman's behaviour which really sets him apart from a 'regular' man.


A gentleman is evolved.


He has manners.


And confidence.


And ambition.


He yields a sense of power without the entitlement or the ego.

A gentleman understands the difference between saying and doing.

And most importantly - he knows how to treat a woman.

(unlike 2014 Bachelor Blake Garvey...)

Yes, Young Andie/Grasshopper.. 
There is a difference between a hot guy in a suit and a wanker in a suit who thinks he is hot.

Let's see what you've got Sam Wood.



xx


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...