Sunday 9 August 2015

sunday agenda


S U N D A Y

There is no pleasure in having nothing to do;
The fun is in having lots to do
And not doing it.

Take it slow;
Give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.


Sunday Morning Pancakes

I make my pancakes from scratch.
Tipping flour from the canister into a large bowl.
Adding milk. And egg. More milk.
Some sugar. A bit more...
Whisking.
Mixing.
Tasting.

It's not an exact science.

In fact - it's the only time I work without a recipe.

Everything else I bake is weighed and measured.

I am usually so precise.

But not on a Sunday morning.

Not with pancakes.

There's a special kind of freedom in the guesswork.

And they taste delicious. 
Every. Single. Time.




Pancake Happiness



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...