Tuesday 5 January 2016

2016




Can you believe it's been a year since I wrote these words?!

*Insert cliched commentary about how 2015 was literally over in the blink of an eye; etc; etc.*

Actually, upon reflection 2015 was probably 

M Y   F A V O U R I T E   Y E A R   E V E R

I'll be the first to admit that I have the memory of a goldfish..
So it is at the end of the year (or beginning of a new one, as the case may be),
that I am thankful for this little corner of cyberspace,
where I come to write my thoughts and download my memories or moments.

Lucky I do.. 
Because it means I will never forget some of stuff that has shaped me; 
helped me grow;
and made a better person etc etc.. 
in the past 12 months.

Like the time;





(and has since surpassed me in her number of followers...)










So   T H A N K Y O U   2015.

And here's to 2016...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...