Monday 7 November 2011

Kelly Hoppen

Buying interior style books when you a) Don't have a house to style and b) Don't have anywhere to store said books seems crazy. But nobody ever said I was sane and I've just discovered an interior designer whose books need to be a part of my collection.

Kelly Hoppens.

South-African born, British interior designer.

Woman behind these amazing spaces.






If the pages of her books include images this stunning, I must buy them all.





I am sure that as with many thing, I am well behind the eight ball, so please let me know what you think of this woman and her work, or if you've got/seen any of her books.

In the meantime, I will be spending some time admiring more photos on her website....

xx



Images from here & here; Books from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...